- All types of medication administration.
- Activities of daily living assistance.
- Emergency management.
- Vital signs monitoring and intervention for abnormal status.
- Transferring of patient to hospital or clinics.
- Nutritional assessment and enteral feeding through peg/ngt.
- Insertion and care for catheters such as foley and tracheostomy.
- Blood sugar monitoring and intervention for hypo/hyperglycemia.
- Wound care management.
- Health education to the patient and family.
- Assessment and evaluation.
- Gait training.
- Balance / proprioceptive training.
- Balance and tolerance training.
- Musculoskeletal rehabilitation.
- Cardiac rehabilitation.
- Neuro rehabilitation.